Oscillator Design Engineer
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer, with experience in Oscillator design, to become a member of our Miami, FL. R&D team and participate to the research, design and development of clock oscillators, VCXO, VCO, TCXO, and OCXO, as well as the corresponding test systems.
- Develop new oscillator circuits
- Assess and modify existing oscillator designs
- Develop and test the corresponding oscillator programming and test infrastructure
- Produce design and test documentation
- Track project timelines to meet committed schedules
- Ensure reliable operation of product and test equipment
- BSEE and minimum 5 years work experience in a related field
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art circuit design tools
- Ability to program in high level languages
- Experience with circuit debugging and failure analysis
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
The company is offering an industry competitive salary level, performance bonus, medical insurance, PTO commensurate with duration of employment, relocation package, etc.
Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager, with experience in electronic components sales, to become a member of our global sales and marketing team and promote our frequency components, antenna, and RF cable assemblies lines of product.
The Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern or Central US will report to the VP Sales and will be responsible for driving demand creation for new business and servicing existing business in the territory.
Distribution and Rep management experience as well as previous interaction with global customers and CEMs important.
- BSEE or equivalent technical degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Distributor and Rep management
- Experience with Frequency Components or Antenna sales a major plus
- Experience with managing large global customers a plus
The company is offering an industry competitive compensation level including a commission plan and performance bonus, medical insurance, PTO commensurate with duration of employment, relocation package, etc.