Raltron announces the release of small-size TCXO’s geared towards emergency distress beacon applications.
Click for more information about SARSAT
The RSTX series is available with CMOS or Clipped Sine outputs, and comes in a 7.0×5.0 mm package. It has low power consumption, and is therefore ideal for battery operated devices. The series is available in two standards temperature ranges: Class I (-40/55) and Class II (-20/55). Other temperature ranges can be customized per the user’s need.
A COSPAS-SARSAT beacon can be activated in a life-threatening situation to request assistance.
• Compliant with Cospas-Sarsat emergency beacon requirements
• Medium-term stability tests performed on 100% units
• All units are serialized and shipped with individual test data
• Test data is stored for 10 years
• Output types: LVCMOS or Clipped Sine
• Temperature Ranges available: Class I or Class II
• ROHS Compliant